Do you want to be part of a winning team and a fast-growing technology company?
Are you passionate about technology and how we can build solutions to transform data into insight and knowledge? Maybe you are our new full stack developer. We are looking for someone who wants to make a difference, making an impact on how people work and transform the industry.
Main responsibility is to bridge the business problems and the technology solutions. You will advice on the technology architecture, tools and software applications. You will analyze, transform and ultimately resolve the business problems with the help of our technology as well as translate business requirements and non-technical requirements into technical specifications.
Key responsibilities include
- Write high-quality, testable, maintainable, scalable and readable code, working on Elop’s frontend, backend and databases
- Build reusable code and pattern libraries
- Draw out UI components and build robust modular systems
- Participate in shaping our product and services
- Shape the methodology and processes in a fast-growing start-up company with R&D culture
- Work closely with product owner, analysts and designers to transform visions into reality
- Encourage cooperation and teamwork
Most of these statements should describe you
- Proven experience as full stack developer
- Experience with end to end product development
- Familiar with information architecture
- Experience with coding and ability to troubleshoot
- Excellent understanding of functional programming concepts
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform services, Azure, and/or AWS,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
We offer a company on a mission to reduce the worlds carbon footprint through disruptive technology! Elop is a young company with lean management where you will be given the opportunity to grow and take on responsibility.
For more information and application, please contact
Per Arne Hauge
All inquiries are treated confidentially.
As soon as possible.
Applications are processed on an ongoing basis.