Elop Technology is a green-tech company that wants to change the world. We are on a mission to reduce the worlds carbon footprint through disruptive technology!
We are developing unique tools and software to inspect, monitor and manage large infrastructure. Our vision is to provide asset owners with solutions that improve safety, extend asset lifetime, minimize total lifecycle cost and environmental footprint.
The company’s technology portfolio includes a patented ultrasound solution for inspection and an Asset Management System for health monitoring.
Elop Technology and Simplifai are subsidiaries of Elop AS, a Norwegian technology company listed on Euronext Growth.
As a Marketing Coordinator you will get to work with smart colleagues and world-class software technology, and you will have the opportunity to work in an international company with strong growth ambitions.
You will be based in Pune in India and work in a global marketing team.
You will contribute to existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company goals.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, web design, digital marketing, and social media. The Marketing Coordinator must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
You will run marketing activities to increase awareness, consideration, and adoption of Elop Technology.
Your team will drive inbound leads through digital marketing, paid ads, PR, events, and other marketing initiatives.
To succeed in this role, you need to have experience with performance marketing and B2B leads generation.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator with a global mindset that are an expert on how to utilize digital channels for branding and leads generation.
You need to be both strategic and hand-on.
- Maintain a directory and inventory of marketing- and sales collaterals, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with agency, copywriters and designers
- Publish content on the website and on social media in collaboration with team members
- Plan and handle webinars, conferences, and trade shows
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to sales team, and provide instructions for use or promotion
- Continually seek and research new sources of prospective customer data, and provide recommendations to sales and marketing leadership
- Conduct research to analyze market trends, customer behavior, and competitive landscape, and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
- Measure effectiveness of marketing initiatives
- Support the Marketing Manager in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analysing sales forecasts, setting objectives, planning and organizing promotional presentations, and updating calendars.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or other related fields
- Past work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- 2+ years’ experience with B2B Marketing and Inbound Marketing
- Great knowledge of digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English
- Experience with research using data analytics software like Google Analytics
- Experience social media marketing
- Structured, result oriented and positive
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and yet preserve quality
- Proactive attitude, collaborative and focused on execution
- Creative and resourceful
It is a plus if you
- Have worked for a Nordic/European company
- Have worked as a copy writer and designer
- Have worked with technical products and Saas-solutions
- Have experience with Adobe and WordPress
At Elop we believe in offering the best to our employees and we offer competitive compensations, ethical work culture, perks, and numerous employee benefits.
Elop is a young company with lean management where you will be given the opportunity to grow and take on responsibility.
For more information and application, please contact
Lise Fimreite Simensen
All inquiries are treated confidentially.
As soon as possible.
Applications are processed on an ongoing basis.