Elop Technology develops unique tools and software to inspect, monitor and manage large infrastructure in the world. Elop Technology and Simplifai are subsidiaries of Elop AS, a Norwegian technology company listed on Euronext Growth.
The company’s technology portfolio includes a patented ultrasound solution for inspection and an asset management system for health monitoring. Elop’s vision is to provide asset owners with solutions that improve safety, extend asset lifetime, minimize total lifecycle cost and environmental footprint.
As our new Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for increasing our visibility internationally and drive inbound leads through digital marketing, PR, events, and other marketing initiatives. The role is a managerial position and will include certain responsibilities of administrative character, but most tasks are operative. You will report to Head of Marketing.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager with a global mindset that are an expert at digital marketing and how to utilize digital channels for branding and leads generation.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager that will create, implement, and oversee the marketing strategy for Elop Technology. We are looking for a person with great experience with inbound marketing, B2B leads generation and international campaigns. The role is both strategic and hands-on, and the Marketing Manager will both create strategy and make sure it is implemented.
Key responsibilities include
- Overall responsible for marketing strategy/plan and activities across all channels including online and offline
- Manage and produce content for
- Social Media (LinkedIn and Facebook)
- Events & Webinars
- Newsletters, videos, etc.
- Work closely with other departments for
- Product marketing and sales enablement initiatives
- Creation of collateral such as sales decks, one-pager, technical documents, etc.
- Measure the effectiveness of all marketing initiatives
- Master or bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or other related fields
- 5+ years’ experience with digital marketing
- 3+ years’ experience with B2B Marketing and Inbound Marketing
- Worked as a Marketing Manager in one of your previous jobs
- Experience with Google Ads, social media and leads
- Experience with WordPress, Adobe, and Google Analytics
- Experience with international marketing
- Enjoys working with technical products and translating it in customer friendly language
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English
- Experience with working with Nordic/European company is a strong plus
- Structured, result oriented and positive
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and yet preserve quality
- Proactive attitude, collaborative and focused on execution
- Creative and resourceful
Why join Elop Technology?
Our company is a green-tech company that wants to change the world. We believe that our solutions make the world a better place.
As Marketing Manager, you will get to work with smart colleagues and world-class software technology and will have the opportunity to work in an international company with strong growth ambitions. As the marketing department will expand over time, you will have access to marketing resources such as copywriter, designer and webmaster.
Today we work with agencies but want to run more of the marketing activities in-house going forward.
At Elop we believes in offering the best to our employees and offer competitive compensations, ethical work culture, perks and numerous employee benefits.
We offer a company on a mission to reduce the worlds carbon footprint through disruptive technology! Elop is a young company with lean management where you will be given the opportunity to grow and take on responsibility.
For more information and application, please contact
Lise Fimreite Simensen
All inquiries are treated confidentially.
As soon as possible.
Applications are processed on an ongoing basis.