Elop Technology is a green-tech company that wants to change the world. We are on a mission to reduce the worlds carbon footprint through disruptive technology!
We are developing unique tools and software to inspect, monitor and manage large infrastructure. Our vision is to provide asset owners with solutions that improve safety, extend asset lifetime, minimize total lifecycle cost and environmental footprint.
The company’s technology portfolio includes a patented ultrasound solution for inspection and an Asset Management System for health monitoring.
Elop Technology and Simplifai are subsidiaries of Elop AS, a Norwegian technology company listed on Euronext Growth.
As a Performance Marketer you will get to work with smart colleagues and world-class software technology, and you will have the opportunity to work in an international company with strong growth ambitions.
You will be based in Pune in India and work in a global marketing team.
You will run marketing campaigns to increase awareness, consideration, and adoption of Elop Technology.
Your team will drive inbound leads through digital marketing, paid ads, PR, events, and other marketing initiatives.
To succeed in this role, you need to have a great experience with performance marketing and B2B leads generation.
We are looking for a Performance Marketer with a global mindset that are an expert on how to utilize digital channels for branding and leads generation.
- Handle paid ads across digital channels
- Handle ads and optimize performance on Google, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Measure effectiveness of marketing initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or other related fields
- 5+ years’ experience with performance marketing
- 2+ years’ experience with B2B Marketing and Inbound Marketing
- Have experience with Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Facebook Ads
- Have experience with conversion tracking in Google Analytics
- Have experience with WordPress
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English
- Structured, result oriented and positive
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and yet preserve quality
- Proactive attitude, collaborative and focused on execution
- Creative and resourceful
It is a plus if you
- Have worked for a Nordic/European company
- Have worked as a copy writer and designer
- Have worked with technical products and Saas-solutions
- Have experience with Adobe and WordPress
At Elop we believe in offering the best to our employees and we offer competitive compensations, ethical work culture, perks, and numerous employee benefits.
Elop is a young company with lean management where you will be given the opportunity to grow and take on responsibility.
For more information and application, please contact
Lise Fimreite Simensen
All inquiries are treated confidentially.
As soon as possible.
Applications are processed on an ongoing basis.