Do you want to be part of a winning team and a fast-growing technology company?
We are looking for a Principal Engineer-concrete technology to join our team. The role is part of the business development team, where you with enthusiasm and knowledge are going to be our technical evangelist for Elop’s Structural Health Monitoring (SHM) solutions. Your main responsibility is to support business development and sales to develop the market and Elop’s solutions for SHM. You will liaise with customers, asset owners, academia, associations as well as internally with R&D and Digital Development colleagues. Excellence in communicating and teaching new, disruptive solutions are qualities that defines you.
Primarily we are looking for candidates with PhD in concrete technology and preferably thesis within structural health monitoring subjects. The right candidate has 4-5 years of relevant experience from industry or academia.
If you join Elop you join a scale-up company that will provide you with world-class colleagues highly motivated to position the company as an international standard of structural health monitoring. With the right character you will be professionally challenged and developed. Salary and compensation are competitive. Work location is Oslo.
- A start-up company that will provide you with world-class colleagues highly motivated to position the company as an international standard of structural health monitoring
- Professional challenges and development
- Competitive salary and compensation
- An opportunity to make an impact on the world’s environmental challenges
- A commitment to invest in our employees’ health and wellness
- An equal opportunity workplace where differences are celebrated and supported
For more information and application, please contact
Per Arne Haug
All inquiries are treated confidentially.
As soon as possible.
Applications are processed on an ongoing basis.