Date: 10th of March 22 | Time: 10:00 – 10:45 (GMT+1) | Online | REGISTER NOW
Webinar for Asset Owners and Managers
Defects in the concrete of large infrastructures like bridges, tunnels, dams, and foundations can result in major issues for asset owners, and the need for repair often leads to unwanted shutdowns. New ultrasound technology can reveal, with unprecedented precision and efficiency, what lies beneath the concrete surface. An overview of the asset’s health should be available for asset owners from the beginning, the new build phase.
There are various factors responsible for the deterioration of concrete structures, but what if we could give an estimation of validity to a concrete structure, driven by data? We believe that having quality control documents for concrete structure as soon as they are delivered to asset owners could streamline maintenance schedules, give better control to asset owners, and influence the asset age and sustainability.
In this webinar, Niklas Persson, Head of Global Sales from Elop Technology will talk about,
- The need for a preventive approach for concrete health and inspection
- Why ultrasound over other methods
- Why ultrasound technology should be included in new build concrete inspections
- Benefits of making concrete inspections a requirement
- How Elop Insight could be a quality control tool to assess concrete health
The session will wrap up with an open Q&A session.