Elop Technology is a green-tech company that wants to change the world. We are on a mission to reduce the worlds carbon footprint through disruptive technology!
We are developing unique tools and software to inspect, monitor and manage large infrastructure. Our vision is to provide asset owners with solutions that improve safety, extend asset lifetime, minimize total lifecycle cost and environmental footprint.
The company’s technology portfolio includes a patented ultrasound solution for inspection and an Asset Management System for health monitoring.
Elop Technology and Simplifai are subsidiaries of Elop AS, a Norwegian technology company listed on Euronext Growth.
We are looking for Webmaster who can maintain and develop the company’s website. The applicant needs a thorough knowledge of web design and website development.
As a webmaster at Elop you will have the opportunity to work in an international company with strong growth ambitions. You will play a critical role in making our website a remarkable place for our customers.
Our website should be user-friendly and optimized for a global audience. Experience with UX/UI, accessibility, and integration will all be valuable skills for the role.
You will be based in Pune in India, work in a global marketing team and report to the Marketing Manager.
- Responsible for the website and all its integrations
- Adding/customizing website content like text, images, videos, PDFs and more
- Make sure the website is functional, responsive, mobile friendly and fast
- Responsible for Google Tag Manger, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster tools, social media pixels and marketing technology scripts
- Maintain and develop new layouts, templates, features, HTML, CSS and scripts
- Work closely with third party vendors (including development and hosting) and other teams to oversee and modify site configurations, drive technical site advancement and ensure timely security updates
- Respond to technical issues, research and resolve problems
- Monitor website stability and make sure the website is working as intended
- Stay current with industry best practices to implement technical optimizations related to site performance, SEO, core web vitals compliance, and UI/UX
- Bachelor’s degree in programming, web development, or other related fields
- 3+ years’ experience with WordPress and web development
- Advanced knowledge about plugins, HTML, CSS and scripts
- Significant experience with both web design and back-end integrations
- Excellent knowledge about Google Analytics, Social Media Pixels and MarTech tools
- Great understanding of what makes a website secure, user-friendly, responsive and fast
- Structured, result oriented and positive
- A can-do attitude!
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and yet preserve quality
- Proactive, collaborative and focused on execution
- Creative and resourceful
It is a plus if you
- Have worked for a Nordic/European company
- Have worked with technical products and Saas-solutions
- Have worked hands-on with performance marketing
At Elop we believe in offering the best to our employees and we offer competitive compensations, ethical work culture, perks, and numerous employee benefits.
Elop is a young company with lean management where you will be given the opportunity to grow and take on responsibility.
For more information and application, please contact
Lise Fimreite Simensen
All inquiries are treated confidentially.
As soon as possible.
Applications are processed on an ongoing basis.