We are looking for head of communications to Join Elop As. Elop Technology is a green-tech company that wants to change the world. We are on a mission to reduce the worlds carbon footprint through disruptive technology!
We are developing unique tools and software to inspect, monitor and manage large infrastructure. Our vision is to provide asset owners with solutions that improve safety, extend asset lifetime, minimize total lifecycle cost and environmental footprint.
The company’s technology portfolio includes a patented ultrasound solution for inspection and an Asset Management System for health monitoring.
Elop Technology and Simplifai are subsidiaries of Elop AS, a Norwegian technology company listed on Euronext Growth.
You will get the opportunity to work in an international company with strong growth ambitions. As Head of Communications at Elop, you will work closely with the management group, based in Oslo and reporting to Daniel Kohn, Group Chief Commercial Director.
You will develop and maintain a strong communication strategy for Elop AS and for the subsidies Elop Technology and Simplifai,
To succeed in this role, you need to have great experience with corporate communication and investor relations. You will need a strong writing background and broad communications experience in a variety of disciplines including public relations, media relations, crisis communications, editorial content development, reputation management, and social media.
- Develop and implement communication strategies and media plans for the Elop Group
- Plan, manage and execute the group’s media outreach and public relations
- Plan, produce and publish press releases, articles and collaterals in collaboration with our marketing department
- Manage crisis communications and reputation management
- Collaborate and communicate with the management group, the marketing department and agencies.
- Support quarterly and yearly stock exchange presentation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of work experience with PR and corporate communication
- Experience with IR for stock listed companies
- Experience with communication on web and in social media
- Strong Norwegian and English skills, written and oral
- Structured, result oriented and positive
- Proactive, collaborative and focused on execution
- Self-driven, flexible and highly organized when it comes to prioritizing tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and yet preserve quality
It is a plus if you
- Have worked with technical products and Saas-solutions
- Have experience from the start-up scene
At Elop we believe in offering the best to our employees and we offer competitive compensations, ethical work culture, perks, and numerous employee benefits.
Elop is a young company with lean management where you will be given the opportunity to grow and take on responsibility.
For more information
All inquiries are treated confidentially.
As soon as possible.
Applications are processed on an ongoing basis.