We are looking for a skilled Development engineer, electronics to join our team. The role is part of the research, production and development team, where you with enthusiasm and knowledge are going to be our technical evangelist for the development of our inspection technology and products.
If you join Elop you join a scale-up company that will provide you with world-class colleagues highly motivated to position the company as an international standard of structural health monitoring. With the right character you will be professionally challenged and developed. Salary and compensation are competitive. Work location is Hamar.
We are looking for you who have:
- BSc/MSc in electronics system design or equivalent
- Competence and experience in designing of hardware system and circuit boards
- Knowledge of all phases of electronic circuit design, including schematics layouts and testing
- Experience with CAD tools for PCB design
- Knowledge of digital and analog electronics and signal processing
- Experience with battery and charging technology
- Experience with practical testing, troubleshooting
- Electronic test setups and design of tests
- Experience with acoustics/ultrasound applications is an advantage
- Experience with embedded design (firmware design for microcontrollers /FPGA) is an advantage
- Experience with soldering of electronics is an advantage
- Good communication skills, written and oral, in Norwegian and English
- Support in development and design of hardware systems and circuit boards
- Maintain and create schematic layouts for electronics
- Design and create PCB prototypes for proof of concepts and development projects
- Perform minor changes to PCBs (i.e., soldering and changing of components)
- Maintain and create PCB Design and Manufacturing documentation
- Follow up and participate in technical discussions with PCB suppliers
- Designing and executing tests to verify functionality of electronic systems
- Support with troubling shooting electrical issues found in development and in field testing
- Assembly and production of selected components like Elop Insight rollers from our product portfolio
We can offer
- An everyday life with exciting and challenging tasks with the development of socially beneficial solutions
- Colleagues with world-class expertise, and an organization that has ambitions and is highly motivated to position the company as an international player in maintenance support and monitoring of critical infrastructure
- Good working environment with skilled and committed colleagues an organization with short decision paths
- Professional challenges and development
For more information and application, please contact
All inquiries are treated confidentially.
As soon as possible.
Applications are processed on an ongoing basis.