We are looking for a skilled engineer who has experience in ultrasonic technology to join our team. The role is part of the research, production and development team, where you with enthusiasm and knowledge are going to be our technical evangelist for the development of our inspection technology and products.
If you join Elop you join a scale-up company that will provide you with world-class colleagues highly motivated to position the company as an international standard of structural health monitoring. With the right character you will be professionally challenged and developed. Salary and compensation are competitive. Work location is Pune.
We are looking for you who have:
- BSc/MSc in Mechanical/ electronics /Physics
- Solid track record in engineering with a minimum 3 years’ experience in NDT (Acoustic / Ultrasonic technology)
- Take a prominent role in the research group, combining the aforementioned work with other ongoing activities of Elop on other topics that may be aided by ultrasonic measurements
- Good communication skills, written and oral, in English
- Plan and conduct field and laboratory work necessary to for the development of ultrasonic equipment’s for NDT application
- Plan and conduct field experiments using ultrasonic scanner to observe, analyze and describe different material characterization
- Analyze and present the results and finding of the experiment, disseminate scientific findings according to the project description
- Work in close collaboration with Hamar office
We can offer
- An everyday life with exciting and challenging tasks with the development of socially beneficial solutions
- Colleagues with world-class expertise, and an organization that has ambitions and is highly motivated to position the company as an international player in maintenance support and monitoring of critical infrastructure
- Good working environment with skilled and committed colleagues an organization with short decision paths
- Professional challenges and development
For more information and application, please contact
All inquiries are treated confidentially.
As soon as possible.
Applications are processed on an ongoing basis.