Elop Technology is a green-tech company that wants to change the world. We are on a mission to reduce the worlds carbon footprint through disruptive technology!
We are developing unique tools and software to inspect, monitor and manage large infrastructure. Our vision is to provide asset owners with solutions that improve safety, extend asset lifetime, minimize total lifecycle cost and environmental footprint.
The company’s technology portfolio includes a patented ultrasound solution for inspection and an Asset Management System for health monitoring.
Elop Technology and Simplifai are subsidiaries of Elop AS, a Norwegian technology company listed on Euronext Growth.
As a Graphic Designer you will get to work with smart colleagues and world-class software technology, and you will have the opportunity to work in an international company with strong growth ambitions.
You will be based in Pune in India and work in a global marketing team.
You will design a great variety of sales-and marketing collaterals to support our growth ambitions, and your design will be used to drive inbound leads through digital marketing, paid ads, PR, events, and other marketing initiatives.
To succeed in this role, you need to have a great experience with producing collaterals for websites, ads and print.
We are looking for a designer with a global mindset that are an expert on how to utilize design for branding and leads generation.
- Work closely with the marketing team, constantly developing visual assets and contributing to the communication strategies for Elop Technology
- Designing for a variety of print and digital deliverables including marketing collateral, brochures, flyers, emails and landing pages, banner ads, social media assets and more
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Ensuring delivery of high quality and original artworks
- Maintaining brand consistency
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- 5+ years of experience with graphical design
- Great experience with web design (desktop and mobile), animation, video and print
- Expert on Adobe software (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and more)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English
- Can showcase different types of designs you have produced. We would like to see examples of great banners, landing pages, brochures, animations and more.
- Creative and resourceful
- Structured, result oriented and positive
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and yet preserve quality
- Proactive attitude, collaborative and focused on execution
It is a plus if you
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Have worked for a Nordic/European company
- Have worked with technical products and Saas-solutions
- Have worked with performance marketing
At Elop we believe in offering the best to our employees and we offer competitive compensations, ethical work culture, perks, and numerous employee benefits.
Elop is a young company with lean management where you will be given the opportunity to grow and take on responsibility.
For more information and application, please contact
Lise Fimreite Simensen
All inquiries are treated confidentially.
As soon as possible.
Applications are processed on an ongoing basis.