We are looking for a skilled structural engineer who has experience in concrete technology to join our team. The role is part of the research, production and development team, where you with enthusiasm and knowledge are going to be our technical evangelist for the development of our inspection technology and products.
The role is part of the product & development team, where you are going to be our technical expert for ELOPs Structural Health Monitoring (SHM) solutions. Your main responsibility is to support product development, field tests and sales to develop the market and ELOPs solutions for SHM. You will liaise with customers, asset owners, academia, associations as well as internally with R&D colleagues. Excellence in communicating and teaching new, disruptive solutions are qualities that defines you.
We are looking for you who have:
- Master’s degree in Concrete technology
- Solid track record in engineering with a minimum 3 years’ experience in NDT for concrete structures
- Take a prominent role in the research group, combining the aforementioned work with other ongoing activities of Elop on other topics that may be aided by ultrasonic measurements
- Good communication skills, written and oral, in English
- Good communication in Norwegian is a plus
- Plan and conduct field and laboratory test necessary to for the development of ultrasonic equipment’s for NDT application
- Plan and conduct field experiments using ultrasonic scanner to observe, analyze and describe different material characterization
- Analyze and present the results and finding of the experiment, disseminate scientific findings according to the project description
- Creation and writing of technical papers and reports based off data collected during field testing that presents analysis and findings.
- Participate in pre-sales meeting and customer demonstrations
- Work in close collaboration with our offices located across the globe
We can offer
- An everyday life with exciting and challenging tasks with the development of socially beneficial solutions
- Colleagues with world-class expertise, and an organization that has ambitions and is highly motivated to position the company as an international player in maintenance support and monitoring of critical infrastructure
- Good working environment with skilled and committed colleagues an organization with short decision paths
- Professional challenges and development
For more information and application, please contact
All inquiries are treated confidentially.
As soon as possible.
Applications are processed on an ongoing basis.